Mark WestLandlord / Tenant Issues

Do you need to create a lease or have a lease reviewed?  Perhaps you are a landlord who needs to evict a tenant or a tenant who needs representation in an eviction proceeding, The Law Offices of Mark West can help.  We have handled matters representing both landlords and tenants. 

Eviction issues can be very emotional and the pace of the litigation is faster than most others in the legal arena.  There are strict deadlines and you need to act quickly.  Don’t get caught off guard.  If you are served with legal papers in an eviction case, call an attorney quickly.  Do not put it off until the last minute.  Delay can cause many problems.

Many of these cases can be handled on a flat fee basis.  Help is a phone call away. 


Phone: 626.607.6457
Fax: 626.270.4359